Re: [WarOf1812] Sharpe's Trafalgar

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2000
      --

      On Tue, 4 Apr 2000 01:13:38 ninety3rd wrote:

      >Or is it..."Put the powder monkey in your mouth, spit him down the barrel..."?

      Oh, Benton THAT is discusting! You've been in Holywoodie too long. Everyone knows that the little buggers (all puns intended) are impossible to clean.
      Len

      HotBot - Search smarter.
      http://www.hotbot.com
    • viking04@sprynet.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5, 2000
      • viking04@sprynet.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2000
          WarOf1812@egroups.com wrote:

          In a message dated 04/4/2000 11:31:33 AM, gwernke@... writes:

          Damn! I wanted to see him spit bullets into the chamber of an Enfield!

          All is not lost. Brother Carnahan (sp?) does spit bullets into the fire in THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING.

          (Just another attempt to take this topic even farther afield.)

          Dave