Looking for a British unit for Bladensburg and Defenders Day

  • Michael McComas
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
      All,

      Two or three guys from my group are looking for a British unit to fall in with at Bladensburg and Defenders Day ideally, it would be the same unit both events. Our impression is 4th Regiment of Foot, and we are insured.

      Thanks,

      Michael
    • Ed Seufert
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
        Mike,

        You may register for Bladensburg on the following page. If there are any
        issues, please contact me directly.
        http://www.princegeorges1812.org/?page_id=650

        Cheers,

        Ed Seufert, Sgt
        1812 Royal Marines
        www.facebook.com\1812RoyalMarines
        > Two or three guys from my group are looking for a British unit to fall in
        > with at Bladensburg and Defenders Day ideally, it would be the same unit
        > both events. Our impression is 4th Regiment of Foot, and we are insured.
        >

        > Thanks,
        >

        > Michael
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        > Posted by: Michael McComas <romach@...>
        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > When replying to a message:
        > 1. Keep only the essential part of the message you are quoting.
        > 2. Change subject line if not truly descriptive.
        > 3. Consider whether you should reply to the group or the individual.
        >

        > ------------------------------------
        >
        > Yahoo Groups Links

      • gary beauregard
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014
          Thank you for the info.

          > Two or three guys from my group are looking for a British unit to fall in
          > with at Bladensburg and Defenders Day ideally, it would be the same unit
          > both events. Our impression is 4th Regiment of Foot, and we are insured.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >

          > Michael
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          > Posted by: Michael McComas <romach@...>
          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > When replying to a message:
          > 1. Keep only the essential part of the message you are quoting.
          > 2. Change subject line if not truly descriptive.
          > 3. Consider whether you should reply to the group or the individual.
          >

          > ------------------------------------
          >
          > Yahoo Groups Links

        • Gregory Robin
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 15, 2014

            Reach out to Ed Seufert, of the 1812 Royal Marines
            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 17, 2014
              Mike,

              Have you tried registering for Bladensburg? I just got the latest list and
              I did not see the 4th listed. If you need any help please don't hesitate to
              email me.

              BTW where are you located?

              Thanks.