Chippawa and the Lane

  • a10rca
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2014

      Ah, Craig beat me to the punch.

      Thank you to everyone for attending this weekend.   I know some of our America friends had a very busy long weekend planned with family and still made it out.   The weather was kind and only a few folks were rained on Sunday night before heading out early this morning.

      We made you sleep, park and fight on hard, crummy, buggy ground.

      If it is any consolation, from the viewers perspective, it looked fantastic.   A McBarron painting come to life!

      Looking forward to seeing you folks again at Fort Erie, Wasaga and Cook's Mills.

      Here is some information about the video many of you watched Saturday Night.  Apologies to those who live outside Ontario.

      The program premiered tonight, but will also be airing again Wednesday July 9th at 9PM and Friday July 11th at 7PM. Please feel free to pass on dates to anyone who may be interested – and remind them to watch the ceremony in HD on Ch. 700! We will also be sending the program up to our free Video On Demand service, making it accessible to all Cogeco customers across Ontario.

      Thanks again

      Jim

    • Barbossa
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2014
        Thanks Jim.

        The 2nd Lincolns had a great time.
        ...and I didn't have to use stilts... (tongue in cheek!)

        Gigi