Merchants, Artisans & Demonstrators - Attending Wasaga under Siege - August 14th to 17th, 2014 - Nancy Island Historic Site, Wasaga Beach, ON, Canada

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 27, 2014
      Hi Everyone,

      Just letting all period merchants, artisans and demonstrators who
      are planning to attend the 200th Anniversary of the Sinking and Destruction
      of the HMS Nancy in conjunction with Wasaga under Siege from August 14th to
      the 17th that we are in the process of developing a separate page on our
      website dedicated to highlighting all the merchants, artisans and
      demonstrators attending. What I need from those attending is a short bio of
      your business, skill or demonstration along with a photo. Please forward
      your information to davidbrunelle(@)rogers.com (don't forget to remove the
      brackets) and I will get it up on our website ASAP.

      Do date we have the following merchants, artisans and demonstrators
      registered:

      Coghlin & Upton Inc.

      Sutler Cyrus

      Arnold's Knives & Forge

      Faire Tyme Toys

      Glen Farms Past Times

      Iron Monger

      Blacksmith - Tibor Gijdacs

      It's Thyme - Esther Mikolajewski

      Linda's Early Fashions

      Mistress Miller

      The Elegant Thimble

      Look forward to hearing from everyone and if you have any questions please
      let me know!

      David J. Brunelle, OCT

      Chairman

      Wasaga under Siege - August 14th-17th, 2014

      www.wasagaundersiege1812.com

      705-716-7124

      Wasaga Under Siege Logo v3

    • John Locke
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014

        Hi David

        Question from the lads. Will there be 6 beds in the cottage or should we bring cots etc?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2014

          Hi John,

          Will confirm that for you soon.

          Dave