Re: [WarOf1812] fire rions

  • Len Heidebrecht
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2000
      Hi Max,
      One of the best blacksmiths that I know is Denis Johnson. I feel that its best to go directly to the craftsman for the manufacturing of anything that you want, especially if its a specialty item. Denis and his wife Ruthan are touring Scotland right now but will be back in two weeks( whisky tour...sigh.). Give them a call at(905) 939-8014.
      Len
      P.S. Er...Rions? Oh my.

      On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 07:13:20 MAXINE TROTTIER wrote:
      >Our fire set has gone missing and Bill is not in the mood to make another. Does anyone know of a Canadian sutler who sells them?
      >
      >Max

      HotBot - Search smarter.
      http://www.hotbot.com