Specific trade sought

  • John Ogden
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28 9:46 PM
      All-

      I have a Pedersoli SLP Bess (commonly mis-called a "Second Model") with bayonet.

      I am seeking either a 1756 LLP semi-custom (sorry, not interested in Middlesex Village or Discriminating General: don't bother contacting me) w/ bayonet OR a Veteran Arms 1748 LLP w/ bayonet. Neither of these trades is exactly equivalent, so we would have to level things out one direction or the other (semi-custom is worth more than Pedersoli, but Veteran Arms is worth less). Please advise if anyone has anything available.

      --
      John J. Ogden