very recent spam message

  • yawors1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2014
      Today, a spam message was sent via a member's no doubt hijacked persona.

      I deleted the message and put the member on moderated status until the compromised email identity is safe again.

      If members feel the urge to post a warning when a spam message gets through our defences, please don't reproduce the original spam message by hitting "reply" etc.

      Jim Yaworsky
      Moderator
    • fortdearborn1812
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 17, 2014
        My email was hijacked.  Sorry for the problems.

        Sally Bennett, 1st US Infantry