Used Musket Brown Bess Wanted

  • Mike & Kim
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
      Hi Looking to return to the hobby my first musket was an excellent used Brown Bess never miss fired looking for another . A few miss fires are ok :) .. If you have or know of any for sale please email me at mvarty@... thanks and see you on the field.

      --
      Mike Varty
    • David Brunelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014
        Hi Mike,

        I have a used one for sale.

        Let me know if you're interested!

        David J. Brunelle, OCT

        Business Administrator

        Historic Military Establishment of Upper Canada

        Royal Newfoundland Regiment - Bulger's Company

        <http://www.hmeuc.com/> Historic Military Establishment of Upper Canada
        Logo

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4, 2014

          i have one as well i could let go