DANCING GIRLS AND BOOZE

  • royalscotstailor
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30 8:13 AM
      OK , now that I have your attention, W'eve only got a few seats left for the New Orleans 2015 Bus Excursion from Ontario.  I really want to get 40 passengers confirmed as soon as I can so the exchange rate doesn't affect the total price, so If you are still making up your mind  please contact me immediately!  email to kevingarrett at rogers dot com  .   Only $875 pp double occupancy . $200 deposit saves your place.

    • gary beauregard
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 30 8:20 AM
        Nice offer but I'm on the coast of New Jersey.
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 31 3:23 AM

          Kevin

          Thanks for taking the point on this one!

          I am delighted to be a passenger on your adventure and look forward to the prospect of taking part in this wonderful event!

          Tom

          41st Regiment