History Symposium

  • tomross1812
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2014

      less than a week to go!

      We will close the online registration on Wed at 4 pm

      After that you can register on site but we can not provide a lunch which is included for those that pre register. We will be having a free draw for our wonderful print "Scots Twilight- The Battle of Longwoods" as well as draws for Glenn Sotts books

    • tomross1812
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 28, 2014
        Less than a day to go. We will be accepting walk in registrations but are unable to garantee seminar picks or a lunch.