Longwoods Bicentenary

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2014

      The 41st Regiment would like to offer congratulations to the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society on an incredible event!

      It is not often that you get take part in the culmination of a dream that was years in the making.

      It was truly an honour to be a small part of this and it was a pleasure to see it so well supported by the both the re-enacting and local communities!

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier, Captain

      41st Regiment of Foot

    • Grenzer7
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2014
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry would like to join in offering
        congratulations to the Upper Thames Military Reenactment Society for
        all their work, planning and execution of the Longwoods event on
        Saturday. It was an honour and privilege to be with you at such a true
        piece of history.

        We often get to "play" in our reenacting, so it was worth every minute
        of our time to actually provide something to the memory of those men in
        whose much larger footsteps we walk.

        John Goldsworthy,
        Croghan's Company, 17th US Infantry
        The King's Company of Historical Reenactors