March 8th Battle of Longwoods 200th

  • Barbara Whelan
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2014
      Here is the information for Reenactors Daytripping to Longwoods next Saturday:

      The registration and gathering location will be in Wardsville, Ontario at the Masonic Lodge (21996 Hagerty Rd., Wardsville, On).  We would ask reenactors to park here and then a shuttle will move everyone to site starting at 12:00pm.  The re-enactment starts at 2:00pm.  They will be selling food at the site (4 and 20) for a nominal cost.  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

      Brad
      cid:image001.jpg@01CEA976.C9546730
      President
      Upper Thames Military Re-enactment Society
    • howard simcoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2014
        Enjoy the day
        Howard

        To: Warof1812@...
        From: barbarawhelan@...
        Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2014 19:16:34 -0800
        Subject: 1812 March 8th Battle of Longwoods 200th

        Here is the information for Reenactors Daytripping to Longwoods next Saturday:
        The registration and gathering location will be in Wardsville, Ontario at the Masonic Lodge (21996 Hagerty Rd., Wardsville, On). We would ask reenactors to park here and then a shuttle will move everyone to site starting at 12:00pm. The
        re-enactment starts at 2:00pm. They will be selling food at the site (4 and 20) for a nominal cost. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.
        BradPresident Upper Thames Military Re-enactment
        Societywww.royal-scots.com