Indian Dept contacts

  • terry1813
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 20, 2014
      Can someone please provide me a contact for someone who portrays a native Indian or Indian department. I'd like to pass on a query I received on equipment and would like to further it on to someone who could answer.

      Regards,

      Terry Lubka
    • Chris Pohlkamp
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 21, 2014
        Aanii
        You can contact myself, or Dale Adamson for On-Gwe-Ho-Way, First nations Reenactors
        Chris

        Can someone please provide me a contact for someone who portrays a native Indian or Indian department. I'd like to pass on a query I received on equipment and would like to further it on to someone who could answer.

        Regards,

        Terry Lubka

      • petemonahan
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 21, 2014

          Terry

          Kim Lundberg is the current spokesperson for the old British Native Allies group, who portray - very accurately IMHO .  His email is: klundber [at] uwo.ca.  Hope this helps.

          Peter

        • doucanu2
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 21, 2014

            You should also check out the facebook group " Portraying Native People at War of 1812 events, A group for those who portray and research Native people and British Indian Department or US Indian Agency personnel during the War of 1812."

            Lots of great info there,

            Gerry