Latest New Orleans 2015 video

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 6, 2014
      Dear List,

      Tomorrow we will release the next video for our upcoming Bicentennial event of New Orleans 2015. This is our teaser for our British participants.

      You can access the video by going to our web page www.cottonbaler.com.  Once on the home page you can click directly on the YouTube Icon.

      You can also access latest updates for the event proper by going to our specially designed web page.  When the main page displays look directly below the masthead photo.  You will see: For New Orleans 1815 information click here.

      Regular updates for hotels, parties, battle concerts and, media are posted here as well as our special event Facebook page. The event Facebook page may be accessed from either the 7th INF Facebook page, or the event web page home page.

      We hope to see you in New Orleans next January!

      Sincerely,
      Steve Abolt
      7th USILHA

      Our video was written and directed by Timothy Pickles.  It was filmed and edited by Joe Erdmann.

      This video was shot entirely on location at Chalmette Battlefield National Historical Park, Chalmette Living History Park, Chalmette, LA as well as Fts. Toulouse Jackson State Park in Wetumpka, AL, Mississinewa 1812 in Marion, IN. Our thanks to all four  locations and their staffs.

      Thanks also to the following who graciously consented to appear in the film: Royal Engineer John Gilmour, the 4th Regiment of Foot, and the 43rd Mountmouthshire Light Infantry, and Plauche's Uniformed Battalion. A special appearance is made by the 7th US Infantry as "Those Assassins." (Once again they didn't have a choice.)

      Vocal talent: LT COL Nicholls: Timothy Pickles, Vice Admiral Cochrane: Maurice DePas.

      Our next video, which announces the opening of Registration for New Orleans 2015 will debut Friday March 14!  Thank you for viewing.
    • hq93rd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 20, 2014
        http://www.notesonneworleans.net/new-orleans-history/upcoming-battle-of-new-orleans-re-creation-attacking-the-old-myths-calls-for-participants/

        93rd SHRoFLHU