Battle of Longwoods- Bicentennial, Fri. March 7- Sun. March 9, 2014

  • glenn stott
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014
      here is a poster which outlines the weekend.

      If you have any questions, email or phone- gstott@... or 519 828 3843
    • Fred Briggs
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2014
        I don't see it! There was no link or attachment. A slip up?

            Fred Briggs

        On 04/02/2014 8:47 PM, glenn stott wrote:

        here is a poster which outlines the weekend.

        If you have any questions, email or phone- gstott@... or 519 828 3843

      • yawors1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 5, 2014
          Just a reminder: this group does not allow attachments.  This is to prevent spamming "incidents".  Attachments can be put in the "files" section and accessed via the group website, or their text can be put in the body of a message, as opposed to being an "attachment"...

          Jim Yaworsky
          Moderator