Ray Hobbs

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 22, 2014

      Good afternoon list

      Many may of heard through his son's post on Facebook but in case some missed, regular contributor to this list and Honorary Colonel of the 41st Regiment, Ray Hobbs had a very bad fall on the weekend and broke his hip.

      Reconstructive surgery involved a hip replacement and the surgery took far longer than expected.

      At the request of Ray's wife, I paid him a quick visit today.

      He is in good spirts and gave me a lively lecture on ancient warfare!  It is expected that his recovery will be a long one.

      Unfortunately, he is still in Orthopaedic Surgery and has limited space and cannot accomodate any flowers or other offerings.  Ray also, feels that he cannot take visitors until he is farther along in his recovery and is set up with better accomodations.

      He is very appreciative of everyone's well wishe and thoughts and extends his gratitude

      Thanks,

      Tom Fournier

    • saultcitysoo
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 23, 2014
        Tom,
        Please pass on our wishes for a speedy recovery to Ray from Harry and myself.

        Sue Too