Re: Appalled at Americans' lack of interest in and knowledge of the War of 18...

  • annwass2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2014
      We are looking to put on a big show for the Battle of Bladensburg, August 23, in Bladensburg, Maryland. As soon as we have the registration up, I'll let this group know. We are offering some incentives for those coming from far away.

      Ann Wass

      In a message dated 1/21/2014 9:01:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, john@... writes:
      The two main events that are this side of the border are the battle of New Orleans and the battle of Lake Erie, well I wonder what they have in common? I am aware of events to the north east of the country but very little promotio
    • cplusmc1812
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 28, 2014

        Ann,keep us informed ,we are planning on being there.

        James J. Murphy

         Lt of Marines

        Marine Guard

        USS Constitution