Christmas and New Year's greetings

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2013

      To my fellow living historians:

      I would like to thank everyone responsible for making the last year (and my first as “commodore”) an incredible one. Your have made this re-enactor and those who choose to follow me appreciative of all your efforts, from event organizers, site professional and volunteer staff, to each and every member of historical groups who take the time and spend the money to make the re-enactments as real as possible. Certainly the War of 1812 Bicentennial has been amazing so far, and I’m certain that 2014 will offer many more opportunities for that special time travel in which we all indulge.

      As acting-commodore of the Crown Forces Naval Establishments, I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and all the best for the New Year.

      “Captain”(N) Thomas Hurlbut,

      Acting-Commodore,

      CFNA Naval Establishments.
      Upper Canada.