New Orleans 2015 video premiere

  • sacbg7
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2013
      Esteemed list,

      Tonight, Thursday November 28, at 9 p.m EST the 7th US Infantry will premiere our first video teaser for New Orleans 2015.  This is for our American participants.

      We will be filming our video for British participants this coming January at Chalmette Battlefield.  It will be released by the end of January.

      You can access our video by going to our webpage www.cottonbaler.com  Click on either the Facebook icon, or the YouTube icon.  If you have signed up on our Official New Orleans Event page on Facebook you will also find a link there.

      There will be a series of videos throughout next year highlighting the event and what you can expect.

      All the best,
      Steve Abolt
      7th USILHA