New Orleans 1815 bicentenial

  • joe55431
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 13, 2013

      The 7th United States Infantry Living History Association is proud to announce plans for New Orleans 1815 the Bicentennial events being held in the New Orleans area!

      Our program tentatively begins on Tuesday January 6, 2015 and lasts through and including Sunday January 11. Events will include battle re-enactments, a second line parade, ceremonies, dinners, a concert, balls, soirées, symposiums and more! Plan to attend all or some of the events it’s your choice. Also you have the City of New Orleans and the world famous French Quarter to explore.

      These events are being sponsored by the 7th United States Infantry Living History Association, the Louisiana Living History Society, the Meraux Foundation, the National Park Service, and St. Bernard Parish.

      For more information go to http://neworleans1815.cottonbaler.com/index.html , all event updates will be posted there.

    • annwass2000