Thank you, Thamesville committee!

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2013

      This was very definitely one which re-enactors and public will want to say 'Yes, I was at the one!'  Other than the inexplicable failure to order good weather, the organizers dig a huge amount of work and produced a great event.  Thank you to all of them and their 300 volunteers, from myself and on behalf of easily 10,000 attendees.

      Looking forward to the tricentennial!

      Peter Monahan

    • John Ogden
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2013
        Seconded: a good weekend, even if I did end up packing wet canvas for the 7 hour drive home.

        --
        John J. Ogden