Re: 1812 A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

  • James Reynolds
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2013
      DO you know if it will be shown in the US?

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 16, 2013

        I’m guessing only if a US broadcaster picks it up.  I’m sure  you can purchase a copy as well online eventually.

      • john.matthew@rogers.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16, 2013
          You can buy a copy now:
          http://visualheritage.ca/1812.html

          I have no affiliation with this project at all.

          John Matthew IV