A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

  • David Brunelle
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1 6:22 AM

      FYI

      From: Zach Melnick [mailto:zach@...]
      Sent: September-28-13 10:56 PM
      To: David Brunelle
      Subject: A Desert Between Us and Them - TVO Premiere

      Hey David,

      I hope this message finds you well!

      We are in the process of launching our War of 1812 doc series about the impact of the War of 1812 on Southwestern Ontario - the one we've been working on forever - on October 5th at 9:00 P.M. on TVO. Its called "A Desert Between Us and Them: Raiders, Traitors and Refugees in the War of 1812".

      We were wondering if perhaps you had any way of helping to get the word out about the broadcast? I feel like some of the folks in your vast network might be interested in the program!

      Just in case - here's a link to the Trailer:

      And here's a link to a pretty good review in the Windsor Star:

      I've also attached the press release and a couple photos (-:

      Thanks David!

      Cheers,

      Zach Melnick
      Director

      Ontario Visual Heritage Project
      zach@...
      cell: (905) 317-4205
      office: (519) 304-5580
      fax: (519) 304-5581

    • James Reynolds
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1 12:53 PM
        DO you know if it will be shown in the US?

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 16 6:19 AM

          I’m guessing only if a US broadcaster picks it up.  I’m sure  you can purchase a copy as well online eventually.

        • john.matthew@rogers.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 16 7:32 AM
            You can buy a copy now:
            http://visualheritage.ca/1812.html

            I have no affiliation with this project at all.

            John Matthew IV