Ladies invited to take tea...

  • fortdearborn1812
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2013
      The Annual "Take Tea" with the Ladies' of the Southern Division at Mississinewa is coming up on Oct. 12 at 2 PM in the Combined forces camp of the 1st US Infantry - Clemson's Company and 7th US Infantry, located on the hill across from the Dance tent.

      If you would like to attention, please RSVP with me offlist before Tuesday, Oct. 8th.  As happens each year, you would need to bring something to sit on, your own tea cup and saucer, and we do the rest!

      Looking forward to meeting old friends and new ones!
      Sally Bennett, 1st US Infantry.