New Member, Introducing myself- Interested in 1812 Chalmette

  • benninglaw
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013
      Hi!

      I'm new to the group and also to the whole "re-enactor" world... I've done some equestrian historical events, and I'm really interested in the "Battle of New Orleans" particularly the Chalmette battlefield.

      I live in Georgia, near Fort Benning.

      Thank you for welcoming to your Yahoo Group!

      -Don
    • denoux3124
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 24, 2013

        Don,

        I'm a member here and a New Orleanian who lived near the battlefield for a number of years and wrote a novel about the Battle of New Orleans.

        Let's talk. Email me at denoux3124@....

        O'Neil De Noux

        www.oneildenoux.net