Re: National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry

  • Gregory Robin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 16, 2013
      Interesting. What time?
      From: Diane Williams <diane_williams@...>
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:47 PM
      Subject: National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry

      Is anyone coming to the 17th National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry in Baltimore on October 5?

      I'm showing my video "When Was the War of 1812?" at the 17th National War of 1812 Symposium at Ft. McHenry in Baltimore on October 5 and again on October 16 at the monthly meeting of the American Antiques Arts Association in Mt. Vernon, VA along with some of my family's artifacts from the 1800s.

      ~~Diane Williams
    • David Hildebrand
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013
        I hadn't heard anything about it, but am unable to attend as I'll be on the road between performances.  Just out of curiosity, is there a website with the program?
        David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
        Director, The Colonial Music Institute
        276 Oak Court
        Severna Park, MD 21146