War of 1812 Events List - 2014

  • westhouse03
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 15, 2013
      List,

      Please forward to me any events you know of for the 2014 calendar year so that I may update the War of 1812 Events List. There are events missing and I want to ensure that I list correct information.

      Thank you.
      Dave Westhouse
    • peter monahan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 16, 2013
        Dave

        Dedication of RNR Memorial at Ft Willow: Sept. 11, 2014
        Festival at Fort Willow, September 12 & 13, 2014

        Yes, that's Thursday, Friday and Saturday, NOT Friday to Sunday.

        Thanks!

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

        To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2013
          Dave:
          A group of residents in Centerville are planning a re-enactment of the raids on Oxford-on-the-Thames next August 16th & 17th.  The event is backed by the Beachville Museum and Ingersoll Cheese & Agricultural Museum.  Part of the re-enactment will take place a very short distance from the Burdick Mill which was burned in August of 1814.  I will have more information as the plans progress.
          Thanks
          Jon Bowman

          Please forward to me any events you know of for the 2014 calendar year so that I may update the War of 1812 Events List. There are events missing and I want to ensure that I list correct information.

          Thank you.
          Dave Westhouse

        • roy winders