Ride From Battle of Thames to Ottawa

  • ROB
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2013
      Hello All.

      2 of our members are students at University of Ottawa. They are traveling by train from Ottawa to London for the Battle of the Thames.

      I was wondering if anyone is returning to the Ottawa / Eastern ON area Sunday, after the last battle and is willing to help them with a ride back to Ottawa, please?

      I know that this is not a small favour to ask and I know they'd be most appreciative of any help that could be offered to them.

      All responses or leads would be gratefully received at: robmcg60@...

      Thanks,

      Rob McGuire
      1st Regt,