RE: Fort Willow

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013

      Len

      We just need you Friday morning, with vehicles off site by 9:00 am.  Clearly some miscommunicatiuon but we'll clear that up on the day.  Call my cell if you like

      Peter Monahan

      petemonahan@...
      705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell

      --- In warof1812@yahoogroups.com, <lheidebrecht@...> wrote:

      Hello All,

      Has anyone heard anything about the education day and demonstration day at Ft Willow 13-14 Sept? My contact is apparently on maternity leave and I'd like to know something of what is expected of me before I appear Friday morning. I've had no communication with them since June. Any suggestions?

      Cheers,

      Len