Fort Willow

  • lenthecooper
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
      Hello All,

      Has anyone heard anything about the education day and demonstration day at Ft Willow 13-14 Sept? My contact is apparently on maternity leave and I'd like to know something of what is expected of me before I appear Friday morning. I've had no communication with them since June. Any suggestions?

      Cheers,

      Len
    • petemonahan
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013

        Len

        We just need you Friday morning, with vehicles off site by 9:00 am.  Clearly some miscommunicatiuon but we'll clear that up on the day.  Call my cell if you like

        Peter Monahan

        petemonahan@...
        705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell