Re: New Yahoo Format Sucks!!!

  • Nathaniel
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
      Hi, I thought this was a good idea and I did complain, but found they list the complaints by how many "votes" each gets - so I suggest we also vote early and often (literally - I found I had 50 votes, and used most of them on various posts before I ran out of time).
      I have a Yahoo account and many times I wonder why....
      Regards, Nat
      Capt. Giles Kelloggs Co. of Artillery
      NYS Militia