New Yahoo Format Sucks!!!

  • dguts1813
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2013
      If you haven't noticed yet, Yahoo has once again changed
      the format for Yahoo Group Home Pages.
      The new format, in my opinion, Sucks Big Time!!    If you been out to the your Yahoo Groups page
      in a while, I suggest you do so.    Click
      on Feedback in the lower left corner and register your displeasure with this
      new "inovation"    Who knows,
      maybe the idiots at Yahoo will actually listen.

        Ed B.
    • yawors1

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 6, 2013
          Hi, I thought this was a good idea and I did complain, but found they list the complaints by how many "votes" each gets - so I suggest we also vote early and often (literally - I found I had 50 votes, and used most of them on various posts before I ran out of time).
          I have a Yahoo account and many times I wonder why....
          Regards, Nat
          Capt. Giles Kelloggs Co. of Artillery
          NYS Militia