Re: 1812 200th Anniversary of Rock Harbor landing Cape Cod Mass.

  • Ed Seufert
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 26, 2013
      Doug,

      We portray Royal Marines in the Mid-Atlantic area and as much as we'd love
      to come to your event, the following four weekends are taken up with events
      around here. Wouldn't dare at a fifth to the schedule! Any chance of
      moving the event to the end of September/beginning of October?

      Cheers,

      Ed Seufert, Sgt
      1812 Royal Marines
      www.facebook.com\1812RoyalMarines
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2013
        The date may be somewhat flexible, but the town will want it to be before school starts in early September. Would earlier in August help?

        Doug