Re: 1812 New Book

  • JOHN GREIG
    Message 1 of 15 , Aug 16, 2013
       The book is available at amazon.uk   I bought one yesterday.
      .
      John Greig

      Northamptonshire.  UK

      From: Mark Bradford <devonport150@...>
      To: "WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com" <WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, 15 August 2013, 20:25
      Subject: Re: 1812 New Book

      Do you know if this book is available in theUK?

      With Regards

      Mark

      ________________________________
      From: mailto:annbwass%40aol.com
      Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 11:15:16 -0400

      Sounds like a treat. Hope the fashion section is accurate--amazing how often writers don't get that right.

      Ann Wass

      Message 2 of 15 , Aug 16, 2013
        Many thanks I have already spotted one there! Might try Waterstones first.

        With Regards

        Mark

        To: mailto:WarOf1812%40yahoogroups.com
        From: mailto:annbwass%40aol.com