Re: 1812 Battle of New Orleans Event

  • Steve Abolt
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 12, 2013
      Ann,

      To clarify, The info I posted was for 2015, the actual Bicentennial Commemoration.

      In 2014, meaning this coming January, the contact person is Ron Merrill of the NPS.  Anyone wishing to participate at the Chalmette Battlefield must be approved by the NPS.  They should contact Ron directly at Ron_Merrill@...

      The event at the NPS site is all volunteer.  Meaning no one is getting a stipend, paycheck etc.

      We will be announcing the events planned by the 7th INF for the 2015 Commemoration at Mississinewa on Sunday Oct, 13 of this year.

      S.