Fort Erie Thank You

  • tom4141fournier
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12 10:23 AM
      What a great hobby we are part of!

      What an awesome site is Fort Erie!

      Congratulations and thank you to everyone that played a role in putting this together. You were awesome.

      Not sure how you can top this for the 200th but I have a feeling that you are already working on it!

      Your most humble and obedient Servant,

      Tom Fournier
      41st Regiment
    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 15 7:53 AM
        Photos from the Siege of Fort Erie 2013.

        http://newsinportcolborne.com/2013/08/siege-of-fort-erie-reenacted-the-photographers-perspective/