Battle of the Thames Education Day

  • shayna121
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 12, 2013
      Hello All,
      Similar to many events, Battle of the Thames 2013 will be holding an Education Day on Friday, October 4th for local schools. If you or your group are interested in participating on our Education Day, we would welcome your help, but we MUST know about it in advance. If you are interested in joining us, please contact me off list at privatecannon(at)Hotmail.com.

      Thanks,

      Chris McKay
    • Anne Mooney
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
        Hello Chris,  members of The Elegant Thimble would be happy to participate in the Education Day.  Lisa Gilbert, Anne (Reaume) Mooney, Dawn Luckham and possible Charmaine and Paul Roberts.  We would like to know what is expected of us on that day.  We remember very well (and we committee members) of the Faire at the Forks and participated as sutlers and demonstrated our clothing and knitting techniques of the period.  We would be happy to do that again this year.  Anne Mooney, for the Elegant thimble

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 14, 2013
          please ignore previous email, it was meant to be sent off list.  THank you Anne mooney