Fort Erie event 2013

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2013
      Forgive the cross-posting:
      The Fort Erie event this year was one of the very best I have attended. The unusual weather [for Erie] added to the time spent.Personally, it was great to be back among the troops, and my impressions of the battles and displays were deep, and lasting. The troops looked, and performed, fantastically well in all battle scenarios. The site, as always, was attentive and so welcoming. Thanks to Jim and the staff at the fort for that.Well done all, especially the CF Staff, the company commanders, and the troops. I noted several new faces, and was very impressed by the quality of discipline in all units.It is difficult to know what can be done as an encore next year when THE event will take place. Can't wait.Huzzah to all involvedRay Hobbs