Sackets Harbor (2013) Ride?

  • Jason Everett
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2013
      Yes, me *again* (probably the only one who does this).

      Looking for a ride from Brampton to Sackets Harbor, NY, for the 1812 event there. There are two from my unit going, but heading off elsewhere, finishing up at Fort Erie the following week.

      So, I'd either need a trip going and coming, or at the very least transportation back. I have the Friday off, so departure time is open for me.

      If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I'll see you at Fort Erie (I can bus it there if nothing else - have done that before).

      Thanks
      Jason Everett
      Incorporated Militia of UC
      jeverett(at)sympatico.ca