From Brig. Twist

  • Ray Hobbs
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2013
      It is my pleasure to forward this message from Peter regarding the event at Crysler's Farm this past week-end.Ray HobbsADC Col Williams
      To all Crown Forces in attendance at Crysler�s Farm I would like to express my admiration for the exemplary performance of all units participating. Despite ridiculously hot weather, everyone gave one hundred percent. The excellence of the maneuvering in the Sunday battle was stunning. It shows how much can be achieved by practice and dedication. I would like to extend my personal gratitude and thanks to the polyglot formation that represented the 89th companies in the battle. It was my honour and privilege to serve with you. Crown Forces have risen to the challenge of every bi-centennial event and demonstrated the commitment to history that honours the regiments they portray. Thank you one and all for doing what you do so well. Peter