Light infantry officers wings

  • Daniel Copeland
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
      Dave

      Are you going to Chrysler's farm? If you are could you bring me a set of the light infantry officers wings that we talked about. And a World War II khaki beret in 7 1/4.

      Thanks

      Dan

    • Daniel Copeland
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2013
        Sorry group, that message was supposed to go direct. My apologies for the inconvenience.

        Sent from my iPhone