Crysler's 2013 - ride?

  • Jason Everett
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 7, 2013
      Hi,
      Once again I'm looking for transportation from Brampton to an event. In this case Crysler's Farm and back (plus tent, etc.) I have the Friday off so can leave at anytime.

      Reply here, or better:
      jeverett(at)sympatico.ca
      or
      905-451-7103

      Thanks
      Jason Everett
      Incorp. Militia of UC

      (No licence, so don't bother suggesting rentals, please!)
    • Jason Everett
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2013
        I got a ride! One my unit will do a little re-arranging to fit me in.
        See you there.
        Jason Everett
        IMUC