Re: 1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

  • Barbossa
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 4 5:25 AM
      Yes,

      Sgt Mike McAndrews,pvt. Gigi McAndrews, pvt Mac McAndrews, pvt Gord Coe, pvt. Grant Jackson, and camp follower Emily Coe, of the 2nd Lincoln Militia are registered and still going. We are taking the field as Americans to better serve as we are aware of the need.

      Sincerely,
      Gigi

      On 2013-07-03, at 4:15 PM, Craig Williams wrote:

      > Are you going?
      >
      > Have you registered?
      >
      > The organizers require individual registrations....
      >

      > > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4 7:55 AM
        I suspect the original email was more of a reminder to register rather than
        a request for confirmation of registration. My response was more of an
        informal "shot" at the Colonel..

        He's fun to take "shots" at..

        "Major" Tom

        _____

        On 2013-07-03, at 4:15 PM, Craig Williams wrote:

        > Are you going?
        >
        > Have you registered?
        >
        > The organizers require individual registrations....
        >

        > > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

      • Craig Williams
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4 9:04 AM
          The new coat is made of Kevlar.