RE: 1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

  • Tom Hurlbut
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3, 2013
      Yup.. Be arriving by boat..

      _____

      From: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com [mailto:WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of Craig Williams
      Sent: July 3, 2013 4:16 PM
      To: WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: 1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

      Are you going?

      Have you registered?

      The organizers require individual registrations....

      > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

    • Barbossa
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
        Yes,

        Sgt Mike McAndrews,pvt. Gigi McAndrews, pvt Mac McAndrews, pvt Gord Coe, pvt. Grant Jackson, and camp follower Emily Coe, of the 2nd Lincoln Militia are registered and still going. We are taking the field as Americans to better serve as we are aware of the need.

        Sincerely,
        Gigi

        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
          I suspect the original email was more of a reminder to register rather than
          a request for confirmation of registration. My response was more of an
          informal "shot" at the Colonel..

          He's fun to take "shots" at..

          "Major" Tom

          _____

          On 2013-07-03, at 4:15 PM, Craig Williams wrote:

          > Are you going?
          >
          > Have you registered?
          >
          > The organizers require individual registrations....
          >

          > > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

        • Craig Williams
          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4, 2013
            The new coat is made of Kevlar.