1812 Re: Battle of Crysler's Farm

  • Craig Williams
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 3 1:15 PM
      Are you going?

      Have you registered?

      The organizers require individual registrations....

      > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 9 , Jul 3 6:50 PM
        Yup.. Be arriving by boat..

        _____

        The organizers require individual registrations....

        > www.cryslersfarm.com <http://www.cryslersfarm.com/>

      • Barbossa
        Message 3 of 9 , Jul 4 5:25 AM
          Yes,

          Sgt Mike McAndrews,pvt. Gigi McAndrews, pvt Mac McAndrews, pvt Gord Coe, pvt. Grant Jackson, and camp follower Emily Coe, of the 2nd Lincoln Militia are registered and still going. We are taking the field as Americans to better serve as we are aware of the need.

          Sincerely,
          Gigi

          Message 4 of 9 , Jul 4 7:55 AM
            I suspect the original email was more of a reminder to register rather than
            a request for confirmation of registration. My response was more of an
            informal "shot" at the Colonel..

            He's fun to take "shots" at..

            "Major" Tom

            _____