this is when people think about AMERICAN MUSIC

  • David Hildebrand
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
      YES -- hot dogs, apple pie, and the 4th of July.

      I am delighted to announce that American Public Television will be broadcasting the documentary Anthem nation-wide in the coming weeks, to nearly all of the Top 50 public TV markets -- 86.2% coverage, nearly 1,100 scheduled airings!

      If you haven't seen this important piece about "The Star-Spangled Banner" and the role of music c.1812 click here for a preview and a finding aid for where/when to watch.

      David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
      Director, The Colonial Music Institute
      276 Oak Court
      Severna Park, MD 21146
      410 544-6149, cell 410 852-3476
      info@...
      www.colonialmusic.org
      www.1812music.org
      "History Detectives" re: National Anthem
      Televised lecture on "The Star-Spangled Banner"
      New 1812 CD!

    • Jim
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
        Very cool!

        --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, David Hildebrand <Davenging@...> wrote:

        > YES -- hot dogs, apple pie, and the 4th of July.
        >

        > I am delighted to announce that American Public Television will be broadcasting the documentary Anthem nation-wide in the coming weeks, to nearly all of the Top 50 public TV markets -- 86.2% coverage, nearly 1,100 scheduled airings!
        >

        > If you haven't seen this important piece about "The Star-Spangled Banner" and the role of music c.1812 click here for a preview and a finding aid for where/when to watch.
        >

        > David Hildebrand, Ph.D.
        > Director, The Colonial Music Institute
        > 276 Oak Court
        > Severna Park, MD 21146
        > 410 544-6149, cell 410 852-3476
        > info@...
        > www.colonialmusic.org
        > www.1812music.org
        > "History Detectives" re: National Anthem
        > Televised lecture on "The Star-Spangled Banner"
        > New 1812 CD!

      • David Hildebrand
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 26, 2013
          Thanks!