Re: Fort Willow

  • petemonahan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 25, 2013
      Gentlemen

      Can you elucidate, either for the group or by PM?

      [petemonahan@...]

      --- "Tom Hurlbut" <hurlbut8646@...> wrote:

      > Lol!

      _____

      On Behalf > Of lenthecooper

      Hello all,

      Anyone else having a difficult time with the new administration at fort Willow?

      Cheers,

      Len
    • lenthecooper
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2013
        Hello All,

        Has anyone heard anything about the education day and demonstration day at Ft Willow 13-14 Sept? My contact is apparently on maternity leave and I'd like to know something of what is expected of me before I appear Friday morning. I've had no communication with them since June. Any suggestions?

        Cheers,

        Len
      • petemonahan
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 12, 2013

          Len

          We just need you Friday morning, with vehicles off site by 9:00 am.  Clearly some miscommunicatiuon but we'll clear that up on the day.  Call my cell if you like

          Peter Monahan

          petemonahan@...
          705-435-0953 home / 705-890-9953 cell