Re: Introduction

  • ROB
    Message 1 of 174 , Jun 25, 2013
      Hello Eamonn.

      I saw your interview on Global via You Tube, I believe. I was very impressed with your efforts regarding the filming of the winter march. Congratulations on your group's award.

      Regards,
      Rob McGuire
      1st ROF, (Royal Scots)
      Grenadier Company

      --- In WarOf1812@yahoogroups.com, "spikeyj" <spikeyj@...> wrote:

      > On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 20:47:04 -0000
      > "eamonnokeeffe1812" <eamonnokeeffe96@...> wrote:
      > > Hello everyone.
      > >
      > > My name is Eamonn O'Keeffe and I'm a new member of this
      > > forum.
      > >
      > > I am sixteen-year-old drummer of the Fort York Fife and
      > > Drum Corps in Toronto, Canada.

    • Jim & JoAnn Gallen
      Message 174 of 174 , Dec 19, 2013
        Jim,

        Welcome to the group?  We will look forward to your posts.

        Jim Gallen