  • oldforterie
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hello All,

      We were contacted last week by the CBC about auditions for a new show
      they're developing called FOUR ROOMS. Think Antiques Roadshow meets
      Dragon's Den. They're interested in finding cool artefacts that people
      have in their homes. They'll be in the Niagara region auditioning on
      June 28th at the Scotiabank Convention Centre. They'll be in Toronto
      later too, but this flyer is focusing on this one in Niagara Falls.

      Anyway, check out the info below. I hope a lot of you will be
      interested in this! If you have questions or anything about this, there
      is a contact on the poster. I wish I could give you more info, but
      we're really just a go between to get the message out there.

      Good luck!

      Manager: Old Fort Erie

      Four rooms. Four buyers. Four chances to make the deal of a lifetime. A
      nationwide search is underway.

      June 20, 2013 ¨C The producers of CBC¡¯s new series FOUR ROOMS are
      hitting the road to find Canada¡¯s most unique and valuable objects.
      The cross©\country audition tour, which kicked off in June, is
      stopping in Niagara Falls on June 28, followed by additional stops in
      Calgary, Halifax and Shediac before wrapping with a final session in
      Toronto. If you have an item that you think may be worth big money, then
      come audition for the FOUR ROOMS production team!

      When: Friday, June 28 from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

      Where: Scotiabank Convention Centre, 6815 Stanley Avenue, Niagara Falls,

      What: Bring your completed application form ©\ which you can download
      online©\ along with the item

      you¡¯e selling, or photos and other documents such as authentication
      certificates and appraisals

      For more information, please visit:

      cbc.ca/fourrooms, or call 1©\866©\813©\8701

      FOUR ROOMS, from the producers of CBC¡¯s Dragons¡¯ Den, comes to
      CBC Television in January 2014. Sellers appear in©\studio with their
      unique items ¨Cfrom cherished family heirlooms to brilliant,
      one©\of©\akind collections ¨Cand meet with Canada¡¯ top
      buyers, who wait in four rooms. These hard©\nosed negotiators will
      stop at nothing in their quest to purchase precious, unusual ©\and
      sometimes even macabre ©\items.

      Four Rooms. Four buyers. Four chances to make the deal of a lifetime.

      FOUR ROOMS is a FremantleMedia format.

      About CBC/Radio©\Canada

      CBC/Radio©\Canada is Canada's national public broadcaster and one of
      its largest cultural institutions. The Corporation is a leader in
      reaching Canadians on new platforms and delivers a comprehensive range
      of radio, television, internet, and satellite©\based services. Deeply
      rooted in the regions, CBC/Radio©\Canada is the only domestic
      broadcaster to offer diverse regional and cultural perspectives in
      English, French and eight Aboriginal languages.

      About CBC¡¯s In©\House Publicity Team

      CBC's team of in©\house publicists are delivering a comprehensive
      publicity service for all CBC programming and events. For a complete
      list of publicity contacts and for more information including series
      synopses, press releases, hi©\res images, video clips and bios,
      please visit the new CBC Media Centre at cbc.ca/mediacentre. Follow
      CBC¡¯s publicity team on twitter @CBC_Publicity.

      For media inquiries, please contact:

      Erin Richards

      Entertainment Publicist, CBC

      416©\205©\7994 (office) / 416©\627©\5728 (cell)

      For public inquiries, please contact:

      Chris Sullivan, CBC, Four Rooms