Parts Source?

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
      Anyone have any ideas as to a source for a replacement feather spring/ sear spring for a Jap Repop Brown Bess?

      Ed B.
    • Tom Hurlbut
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 20, 2013
        Hey Ed!

        Jere Brubaker at Fort Niagara had a guy in Pennsylvania who got me a
        mainspring for my Jap Bess about 5 years ago. Unfortunately, when I tried to
        reach him about a new frizzen, I got no response.

        I'll look around and try to find the addy.

        Tom

        _____

        Anyone have any ideas as to a source for a replacement feather spring/ sear
        spring for a Jap Repop Brown Bess?

        Ed B.

      • Harry
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21, 2013